I love You!
When was the last time you actually called her up? When was the last time you asked her out and bought her a fancy or a cute gift? Do you recall?
I believe, or so, that guys have this mentality of being the ‘prince charming’ guy during the courting part in a relationship. You get fancy flowers, roses or what and especially during Valentines day. On your first months of relationship it’s like there’s no tomorrow of being in love and that you can’t stand a moment with him or her.
But as it goes and pass by – things turn around. In the long run, there will be less calls, less love letters (some even, none) and no gifts. It’s okay because we can’t always afford all those stuff but maybe, from time to time try to make your girl happy with simple things that you know she’d love. Curious how? Well, if you really know her that much – you won’t have to ask.
Try to spend more time with her and know her more than what you know, girls are more than meets the eye and in fact any person is actually.
, Love Problems
, Relationship Tips
, Season and Events
Tags: Girls, Love, prince charming
And you say, I do.
Everybody dreams of their wedding day to be something special – other than the fact that the day itself is “special”. Some want fancy gowns, fancy decorations and on reception they want it outstanding to their visitors. Then some want their favorite songs played, or maybe some unforgettable song that brought them together. They want it memorable to put pictures on their album, and to finally say, they are finally one.
I think anybody wants that, unless you’re man/woman hater or something. Even I want that. Then for others they also want to make sure their honeymoon will be the best of all the rest. Some take time in choosing a great place to stay in such as with the vegas wedding hotel packages which is one great offer for those who are planning to get married anytime soon. It will be fun in Vegas plus this moment will be unforgettable, you’re together in one awesome place! Could anything be better than that above all?
So, take your pick by visiting the website. Also, just remember that what makes the wedding day special is if you two love each other deeply. After all, your wedding day is a dream come true to both of you. God bless!
Remote Control Car Wedding Proposal
What you need:
- Remote controller car
- The Ring
- A love letter (Optional)
1. Simply write on your love letter from the depts of your heart what you want to tell her. Put in your mind that it must be from your heart, doesn’t need to be so perfect. Think of the right words that will make her feel so different – lucky.
2. Choose a remote control car that has something you can let hold your letter, and the ring you will give her. Choose the one that is easy to control of course.
3. Choose a ring you know she will like, it doesn’t have to be expensive. It can be simple, it can be plain – whatever it is I’m sure she’ll love that.
4. Pick a nice time to go over her office/school. It would be cool if you know there are many people around because girls like it that way.
5. Now, while your remote control car has the ring (preferably inside a box, on the remote control car) and the letter, control it to go to her class/office room. You can follow the remote control car steps away, or you can ask for help from a friend to direct to you the right directions while you move the car.
Appear once she have read it, in front of the crowd <3
and then say the right words, “Will You Marry Me?”
*You can also do this in giving a give or a love letter (purely) just don’t overdo it. Come up with another idea the next time! You can also send a rose with this one, tha’d be cute!
I think this was from a movie, but I can’t recall its title. Anyway, don’t you think this would be so sweet?
, Season and Events
Tags: gift ideas, giving gifts, Love, remote control car wedding proposal, wedding proposal ideas, weddings